- The Deposit and Fees are payable in accordance with the relevant "Booking Conditions" (see Booking Information at the bottom of the relevant course description page).
- Loire Music Ltd reserve the right to make changes to the teaching staff if a tutor is suddenly unable to teach on a course.
- The Participant undertakes to look after the premises and all equipment used during the course and is responsible for his/her own personal belongings and valuables.
- The Participant is responsible for his/her own transport to and from the venue. However, for residential courses at Domaine de Be Air, Loire Music Ltd will arrange transportation between Le Mans train station and the venue, at the times and dates published separately.The cost of taxis or buses to and from the station are to be met by the Participant.
- If attending courses in France, Participants are strongly advised to take out their own Travel, Cancellation and Medical Insurance.
- Any audio or video recordings of classes or performances made during any Loire Music event are for the private use of the person recording or filming and may not be broadcast or released publicly in any shape or form without the explicit consent of the performers or tutors involved.
- In the case of cancellation of a course by the Organisers, a full refund of Deposit and Fees paid will be made.
- In the case of cancellation by the Participant, any Deposit and/or Fees paid will be refunded only to the amount as indicated in the relevant section of the "Booking Information".
- If a Participant wishes to cancel, then he/she must do so in writing by either email or letter.
- The Organisers will be under no liability for any failure to perform any of its obligations if and to the extent that the failure is caused by act of God, war, riots, civil commotions, strikes, fires, breakdown of machinery, interruptions of transport, governmental action or restriction, or any other cause whatsoever that is outside the control of the Organisers.