- The Deposit and Fees are payable in accordance with the "Booking Conditions" relevant to the chosen course.
- Loire Music Ltd reserve the right to make changes to the teaching staff if a tutor is suddenly unable to teach on a course.
- The Participant undertakes to look after the premises and all equipment used during the course and is responsible for his/her own personal belongings and valuables.
- The Participant is responsible for looking after his/her room during residential courses at Domaine de Bel Air. Any damage or excess wear and tear may incur costs which will be billed directly to the Participant by the Domaine.
- The Participant is responsible for his/her own transport to and from the venue. However, for residential courses at Domaine de Be Air, Loire Music Ltd will arrange transportation between Le Mans train station and the venue, at the times and dates published separately.The cost of taxis or buses to and from the station are to be met by the Participant.
- If attending courses in France, Participants are strongly advised to take out their own Travel, Cancellation and Medical Insurance.
- Any audio or video recordings of classes or performances made during any Loire Music event are for the private use of the person recording or filming and may not be broadcast or released publicly in any shape or form without the explicit consent of the performers or tutors involved.
- In the case of cancellation of a course by the Organisers, a full refund of Deposit and Fees paid will be made.
- In the case of cancellation by the Participant, any Deposit and/or Fees paid will be refunded only to the amount as indicated in the relevant section of the "Booking Conditions".
- If a Participant wishes to cancel, then he/she must do so in writing by either email or letter.
- Loire Music Ltd will be under no liability for any failure to perform any of its obligations if and to the extent that the failure is caused by act of God, war, riots, civil commotions, strikes, fires, breakdown of machinery, interruptions of transport, governmental action or restriction, or any other cause whatsoever that is outside the control of Loire Music Ltd.
Booking Conditions for Loire Summer School
- Deposit — A deposit of £250 (or £50 for partners) is payable to secure your booking. For two week bookings the deposit is £450.
- Balance — The balance of the Course Fee must be received no later than 60 days prior to the course start date. Your booking may be cancelled and the Deposit retained if the balance is not received by this time.
- Refund & Cancellation Policy — (cancellation fees apply for each seperate week booked)
a. If you cancel up to 90 days prior to Course start date then any Deposit and/or Fee paid will be refunded, minus an Administrative Charge of £40.
b. If you cancel between 90 and 61 days prior to Course start date, any Fee paid will be refunded minus the sum of £100.
- c. If you cancel within 60 and 46 days prior to Course start date , any Fee paid will be refunded minus the sum of £250
c. If you cancel between 45 and 31 days prior to Course start date, any fee paid will be refunded minus £350.
- If you cancel within 30 days or fewer of the course start date then no fees can be refunded.
- If cancelling at short notice you can nominate someone to take your place subject to the person taking the same accommodation and instrument/ vocal place.
- Cancellation fees will apply to each individual week booked irrespective of total number of weeks booked. Please note that no exceptions will be made to the above refund terms whatever the cause of the cancellation.
Booking Conditions for Short Courses (non-Loire Summer School)
- A deposit of £80 is payable at the time of booking to secure your place. If you prefer you can pay the whole Fee.
- The balance of the Course Fee must be received no later than 15 days prior to the course start date. Your booking may be cancelled and the Deposit retained if the balance is not received by this date.
- If you cancel up to 15 days prior to the Course start date then any Fees paid, less an administrative charge of £20 will be refunded. If you cancel within 15 days of the course start date, then no refund will be made. You can however nominate a person to take your place on the course.